Special Conference Webpages
- CCADAPT at ArcticNet Annual Scientific Meeting in Winnipeg, Manitoba, December 2016.
- CCADAPT at Adaptation Futures in Rotterdam, May 2016.
- CCADAPT at Adaptations Canada in Ottawa, ON, Canada, April 2016.
- CCADAPT at ArcticNet Annual Scientific Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada, December 2015.
- TRAC3 at UNFCCC COP21 in Paris, France, November-December 2015.
- CCARG at UNFCCC COP20 in Lima, Peru, November-December 2014.
Workshops and Special Presentations
- Adaptation tracking side-event convened at UNFCCC CoP 21, Paris, December 5th.
- Indigenous Health Adaptation to Climate Change knowledge translation workshop, Lima, October 15th-16th 2015.
- International adaptation tracking workshop, McGill University. September 10th – 11th.
- Tracking adaptation to climate change special session at ECCA 2015, Copenhagen.
- Adaptation tracking event organized at OURANOS, April 2015.
- Indigenous health and climate change. Side event at COP 20, Lima Peru.
- Public Health Adaptation to Climate Change and M&E, Health Canada, Ottawa ON. October 2014.
- McGill wide showing and discussion session on ‘Lament for the Land,’ October 27th 2014
- Community based adaptation in the Arctic workshop, McGill, May, 2014.
- Iqaluit results sharing workshop for the IHACC project. June 16th – 17th 2014.
- Climate change vulnerability and adaptation assessment for public health. Cayatano University, Peru, August 2012.
- Tracking Adaptation to Climate Change Consortium (TRAC3) Emerging Research Results (Booklet)
- Floods, Markets, and Institutions: What’s changing food security in the Peruvian Amazon? (IHACC project Booklet)
- IHACC Uganda- Summary of Emerging Research Results (IHACC project Booklet)
- Food Security – ArcticNet Eastern Arctic Regional Science Meeting (Presentation)
- Iqaluit’s Food System Under Climatic Stress (Booklet)
- Responses to Food Insecurity (Booklet)
- Inuit Food Security: Vulnerability of the traditional food system to climatic extremes during winter 2010/2011 in Iqaluit, Nunavut (Presentation)
- The Dynamic Nature of Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climate-Related Risks and Change: The Iqaluit Land Use Monitoring Project (Presentation)
- Mapping the Human Dimensions of Climate Change Research in the Canadian Arctic (Presentation)
- Responses to Food Insecurity: Experiences of users of community based programs in Iqaluit, Nunavut (Presentation)
- Creative Approaches for Communicating the Effects of Climate Change and Adaptation Strategies to Communities and Policymakers in the Canadian Arctic (Presentation)
- Inuit Health in a Changing Climate (Presentation)
- SIACC – Salud Indígena y Adaptación al Cambio Climático
- IHACC – Indigenous Health Adaptation to Climate Change
- Climate Change and Food Security in the Arctic: Vulnerability and Adaptive Capacity
- Adaptation to the Health Impacts of Climate Change: A Study of Annex 1 Parties
- The Iqaluit Land Use Mapping Project
- The Ulukhaktok Oral History Database
- Ethics in the IHACC project
- Interview with Jessee Mike in Iqaluit
- Jen Hayward of The Iqaluit Food Bank
- Graham McDowell Speaks at TEDxMcGill 2010
- Are we adapting to Climate Change?
- The soup kitchen, country food, and a trip to the breakwater
- Profile: The Iqaluit Community Tukisigiarvik Society
- ILMP on CBC’s Northbeat May 17, 2010
- Marie-Pierre interviewed at the 2010 IPY conference in Oslo, Norway